The 2018 course map:
2018 Race Photos:
1. How can I sign up for the events?
Online registration is now available here!
2. What are the age limits for the races?
There are no age limits. We encourage participants of all ages to join us.
3. Are the race events walker friendly?
Yes the 5K event is a Run/Walk and we will have plenty of participants that will walk. We ask that those who plan on walking the race line up in the back of the race corral at the start so as not to impede those who are running. The 10K is a run/walk event with most participants finishing within 2 hours.
4. Are there refunds if I cannot attend? Can someone else run with my bib no?
NO REFUNDS; ONLY TRANSFERS ALLOWED TO ANOTHER PERSON BEFORE OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES
5. Are baby joggers or strollers or pet dogs allowed during the race?
If you choose to run with a baby jogger or a pet dog, we ask that you seed yourself behind the runners. Please make sure the baby jogger or pet dog does not impede other runners as well as please take extra precaution as to your safety, your child’s safety and the safety of the runners around you. We reserve the right to pull any person from the race who is endangering other runners or themselves.
6. Are headphones (iPods, mp3 players, etc) allowed during the race?
Headphones are allowed for any runner however, we do recommend that runners use extreme precaution when using headphones during the race event for safety reasons.
7. When are the last days to register?
The last day to register online is:
Wednesday, June 5th at 6:00 pm EST.
Saturday, June 8th, 7:30 am – 8:30 am only: Onsite Race Day Registration is $40 for the 5K and $50 for the 10K.
8. Do you accept credit cards for registration on race day?
Yes, we accept cash, credit or checks made out to the Detroit RiverFront Conservancy.
Packet Pick Up:
1. How will I receive my race packet?
Pre race day packet pickup will be Thursday, June 6th from 12-7PM at the Run Detroit store located 441 W. Canfield, Detroit MI 48201.
Packet pickup will also be available on race day at Rivard Plaza, the race start and finish location, from 7:30-8:30 for the 10k and 7:30-8:50 for the 5K.
2. Can someone else pick up my packet for me?
Yes. Please make sure you have coordinated and confirmed they will be picking up for you.
1. Will there be fluid aid water stations?
Yes, there will be two FLUID AID WATER STATIONS miles on the 10K course, and one in the 5K event. Also water provided at the start & finish areas. The FIRST AID EMERGENCY station is located at start/finish line area and course marshals are located on the courses.
2. Will there be bathrooms/Porta-Johns available?
Yes, available at the start/finish area at the plaza.